Americans on Vacation
The preferred destinations of Americans outside the United States are reduced to five countries. To Mexico especially in the part of the Caribbean, Tulum, Playacar and Cancun. The most chosen European destinations are UK by history and culture. I have it that France and Italy.
In France the most common destinations are Paris and the Loire Valley. to a lesser extent, the city of Església and the south of France, such as Carcassone. In Italy of course Rome, also Naples, Capri, Pompeii, Sicily, Milan and Cinque terre. By far after Rome the most visited is Venice
The cost of Vacation
The main expenses of Vacations: food, trips, gifts, duty free, transfers and transport, Christmas decorations, clothes, sports and accessories. The New Year is an opportunity to enjoy a vacation in: Las Vegas, New York, Colorado or Florida.
- 37% of Americans pay nothing, especially when they are on vacation. Surprisingly,
- 63% of Americans take payday loans for quick cash,.
- During the holiday season, it is wise to control expenses, but also to use payday loans in a useful way
What is spent in the new year?
- Duty Free
- Travel & Transport
- Holiday Memorabilia
- Accessories – Gadgets & Cheap Designer Goods
All this can be purchased at Amazon.com
Enjoy your Vacations
Many Americans prefer to enjoy their vacations without any worries. For that nothing better than a cruise or an all inclusive in the Caribbean. Those are top destinations during the summer
Maybe you’re interested too
- See the history of treadwheel crane of Chatedral of Strasbourg – France
- Travel Argentine Glacier Torre
- Best Camping gear & Gadgets
- Suitcase for travelers
- Best travel Gadgets for tourists – more info
- Nasa Visitor Centers