Wash your hands frequently
Coronavirus 2020 Basic Protective Measures: Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer even if your hands are not visibly dirty. This operation eliminates the virus if it is in your hands. You can also use gel alcohol if you do not have water nearby
Cough and Sneeze Prevention
When coughing and sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with a flexed elbow or handkerchief; Discard the handkerchief immediately in a closed container and wash your hands with an alcohol or water and soap based hand sanitizer. This operation prevents the spread of germs and viruses. If you sneeze or cough into your hands, you can contaminate objects or people you touch. You can also wear a mask from Category N95
Maintain a distance of at least 3 feet (1 meter) between you and others, especially those who cough, sneeze, have a fever, or are suspected to have Coronavirus. When someone who is infected with a respiratory illness, such as 2019-nCoV ( Coronavirus 2020), coughs or sneezes, projects small drops that contain the virus. If you are too close, you can breathe the virus contained in the air
DO NOT touch your eyes, nose and mouth.
Hands touch many surfaces that may be contaminated with the virus. If you touch your eyes, nose or mouth with contaminated hands, you are highly likely to transfer the virus from the surface of your hands to yourself.
f you have a fever, cough and shortness of breath, seek medical attention as soon as possible. Tell your doctor if you have traveled to an area of the People's Republic of China where 2019-nCoV has been reported. Also report whether or not you have been in close contact with someone who has traveled from China and has respiratory symptoms.
- Avoid touching market structures and facilities.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and drinking water after touching animals and animal products. If you can't do this, take gel alcohol to clean yourself.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with your hands
- Take precautions if you visit live animal markets, wet markets or animal products markets.
- Avoid contact with sick animals or animal products in poor condition.
- Avoid contact with potentially contaminated animal wastes or fluids in the soil
- Strictly avoid any contact with other animals in the market (for example, stray dogs and cats, rodents, birds, bats).
- Avoid eating raw or undercooked animal products
- Do not handle raw meat of any kind, milk or animal organs without having washed your hands
- Avoid cross contamination with raw foods, according to good food safety practices.
Coronavirus 2020 Basic Protective Measures: Related Post
- CDC Coronavirus 2020 info
- US Travel Advisory
- John Hopkins University
- List of Airlines That suspend Flights to China
- World Health Orcanization