eReaders 2019 – 2020 for all kinds of trips
We present 11 eReaders for Travelers to choose the one that best suits you:
Kindle Paperwhite – Now Waterproof IPX8
more than 2x the Storage
- Waterproof device, so you can read and relax on the beach, in the pool or in the bathroom.
- This version of Kindle Paperwhite is classified as IPX8 to protect against accidental immersion in up to two meters of fresh water for up to 60 minutes.
- Storage in two versions: 8 GB. Or 32 GB to save more magazines, comics and audiobooks.
- Now it’s Audible. Ae combined with headphones or Bluetooth speakers to hear your story.
- With a single battery charge it lasts for weeks, not hours.
- The built-in adjustable light allows you to read indoors and outdoors, day and night.
BOOX Note Pro 10.3 E-Reader
Front Light, 4 G 64 G Support Upgrade to Android 9.0 Soon
- Dual Touch: Both finger touch + stylus touch
- Front Light: With the color temperature system, the front light can be adjustable in warm or cold that allows reading in the dark and day.
- Android System: Android 6.0 eReader with 1.6G of Quad-core, 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage, is compatible with tons of third-party apps.
- Pressure sensitivity: The Wacom stylus with 4096 levels pressure sensitivity is capable of showing stroke in strong or weak, just like a real pen
SONY DPT RP1/B Digital Paper
Electronic ink is a particular type of screen, which does not emit light, so it only uses the battery when it modifies its contents. Now we know the Sony DPT-RP1, a 13.3-inch touchscreen electronic ink device, See the review The Incredible SONY DPT RP1/B Digital Paper. eReaders 2019-2020
Kindle Oasis IPX8 Waterproof
- Weight: 194 grams.
- 7 ”HD E-Ink Letter touchscreen, 1448 x 1072 resolution
- Touch buttons plus physical page turning buttons
- Accelerometer – Waterproof IPX8
- NEW: Adjustable color temperature (you can choose between cold light and warm light).
- High quality aluminum housing.
- Resolution: 300 PPP. Measures: 159 mm x 141 mm x 3.4 – 8.3 mm
- Does not allow audiobooks or music
Kobo Aura – eBook reader – 4 GB – 6″
Review: IP68 Waterproof Kobo Aura One
Search Engine eBooks on Amazon.com
Onyx Boox Darwin 6 eReader New!
PocketBook Basic 3
Kindle Oasis eReader for Left Handers
NOOK GlowLight 3
Barnes & Noble eReader – 6″ Model – New – 8GB
- Display 6″, E Ink Carta Plus, 16 shades of grey, contrast ratio 14:1, 1072 × 1448 pixels, capacitive Multi-touch screen and the SNOW Field function
- Lighting MOON Light+, Processor 4-core, 1.2 GHz, RAM 1 GMB, Internal memory 8 GB
- Operating system Android 4.4 Expansion slot for micro SD/microSDHC cards supporting memory cards up to 32 GB, USB interfacemicroUSB, Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Supported file Text: TXT, HTML, RTF, FB2, FB2.zip, MOBI, CHM, PDB, DOC, DOCX, PRC, EPUB Graphic: JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP Others: PDF, DjVu
High resolution screen : The Kindle Paperwhite has a high-resolution 300 dpi display that offers crisp text with print quality. Exclusive reading source that has been designed to be read on digital displays. No reflections even in broad daylight. Unlike tablet and smartphone screens, which reflect light, the Kindle Paperwhite reads like paper.
- Sony Web
- Kobo Web
- More travel gadgets for travellers
- Review: Kindle PaperWhite Better Than a Tablet
- Travel Gadgets 2019-2020
end post eReaders 2019 -2020