History of eReader & eBook
What was the forerunner of eReader?
Doug Engelbart, the Stanford Research Institute (SRI), The Hypertext Editing System and FRESS (Retrieval Archival Editing System) projects headed by Anders Dam at Brown University. Several projects of the 60's principles are the precursors of today's electronic books. These projects include the NLS (online system) project. (More)
Kobo Libra H2O Book eReader 2022
Much more ergonomic design than usual Kobo Libra H2O
One of the main differences between a common e-book reader or a high-end one, such as the Kobo Libra, is the design. In this case it has a handle on the side that serves to grip it more comfortably.
Whether you're left-handed or right-handed, it doesn't matter. Rotating the screen also rotates the orientation, so you can hold the reader in one hand or the other, as you prefer. You can also turn the page with the physical buttons, so with one hand you can do all the necessary movements.
Although the size is larger, its weight does not go beyond 192 grams, quite light, and it shows when you hold it.
Adjustable display temperature and brightness - Kobo Libra H2O
In all ebook ereaders you can adjust the brightness of the screen, as is normal. The difference is that in this case you can make it adjust automatically, as in mobile phones.
In addition, the temperature of the screen can be adjusted to make it emit more warm light and less blue light, although everything will depend on each consumer.
eBook Best eReader 2022
- Display - 7" HD 300 PPI E Ink touchscreen - 1680 × 1264 resolution
- Storage - 8GB
- Processor 1 GHz
- RAM 512 MB
- Connectivity - WiFi 802.11 b/g/n and Micro USB
- Battery Weeks of battery life - Dependent on individual usage
- Waterproof IPX8 - up to 60 mins in 2 metres of water
- Front Light - ComfortLight PRO – Adjustable brightness and colour temperature
- Customizability - TypeGenius: 12 different fonts and over 50 font styles
- Dimensions (mm) - 144 x 159 x 5.0 - 7.8 mm
- i Reader 2022 Weight - 192g
- Supported Formats - 15 file formats supported natively (EPUB, EPUB3, FlePub, PDF, MOBI, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, TIFF, TXT, HTML, RTF, CBZ, CBR)
- Languages - English, French, French (Canada), German, Spanish, Spanish (Mexico), Italian, Catalan, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Turkish, Japanese, Traditional Chinese. Best ebook reader 2022
Project Gutenberg. Michael S. Hart is credited with having invented the electronic book as we know it today. In 1971, University of Illinois student Michael S. Hart used a Xerox mainframe in the Materials Research Laboratory. The computer was used for data processing, but it was also connected to ARPAnet. The Old internet . Hart received a copy of the Declaration of Independence of the United States in a local food store commemorating the 4th of July. Alli was inspired to write the full text on the computer and to download it through ARPAnet. The archive, which many historians have known as the first electronic book, was downloaded by six people. (More)
Waterproof with Storage - 8 GB
The thinnest, lightest Kindle Paperwhite yet—with a flush-front design and 300 ppi glare-free display that reads like real paper even in bright sunlight.
Now waterproof, so you’re free to read and relax at the beach, by the pool, or in the bath.
Enjoy twice the storage with 8 GB. Or choose 32 GB to hold more magazines, comics, and audiobooks.
Now with Audible (in countries where available). Pair with Bluetooth headphones or speakers to listen to your story.
A single battery charge lasts weeks, not hours.
The built-in adjustable light lets you read indoors and outdoors, day and night.
Get instant access to new releases and bestsellers.
One of the Best eReaders 2022 on Market
BOOX Nova 2 7.8 ePaper eInk Tablet
Android 9.0 Front Light Dual Touch USB OTG eReader 2022
- Enable Google Play - Click Settings -> Application -> Enable Google Play, then activate Google Play. Video: https://youtu.be/QL7tF8cIfKE
- 7.8-inch high-resolution 300ppi flush E Ink screen offers sharper and crispier text, just like reading on printed books.
- The compact and sleek design lets you hold Nova2 in one hand and take it with you wherever you go.
- Adjustable warm and white lights let you read anytime and anywhere.
- USB-C with OTG support allows the external flash driver or hard driver attached for holding hundreds of thousands of books, comics, notes, and audible ebooks.
Front Light, 4 G 64 G Support Upgrade to Android 9.0 Soon
- Dual Touch: Both finger touch + stylus touch
- Front Light: With the color temperature system, the front light can be adjustable in warm or cold that allows reading in the dark and day.
- Android System: Android 6.0 eReader with 1.6G of Quad-core, 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage, is compatible with tons of third-party apps.
- Best ebook reader 2022 : Pressure sensitivity: The Wacom stylus with 4096 levels pressure sensitivity is capable of showing stroke in strong or weak, just like a real pen. Reader I 2022
The American Constitution and The Bible. Michael Hart created first eBook (electronic Book). The Declaration of Rights, the American Constitution and the Bible. He founded the Project Gutenberg, from where he found that the public domain texts were available for any person and that they could download them free of charge. El Proyecto Gutenberg is still being executed today, providing access to texts in plain text format that can be read in practically any digital device.
These books are distributed through the Internet and, at a first moment, they must be read on a computer. These large texts were difficult to read in pantallas and the pain of ojos was frequent
We can only speak of electronic books, because they are digitized, there is no electronic book reader. I have several attempts to manufacture an eReader with a backlit display, but all have failed. The effect of reading on a computer was not improved. Since an invention changed everything: electronic ink. (More History of Best e Reader - Reader i 2022)
Likebook Store - Mars eBook eReader
Likebook Mars eBook Best eReaders 2022, 7.8' Carta Touch Screen,300PPI, 8Core Processor，Adjustable Built-in Warm/Cold Light, Built-in Audible, Support Google Play Store, Android 8.1
- Weight - 0.29 Pounds
- Dimensions LxWxH - 7.8 x 5.67 x 0.39 inches
- Screen Size - 7.8 Inches
- Human Interface Input - Touchscreen
- Connectivity Technology - WIFI.
- .Memory Storage Capacity - 16 GB
- Display Technology - E Ink
Best ebook reader 2022
Likebook E-Reader P10
10” Eink Carta Screen, Dual Touch, Hand Writing -Built-in Cold/Warm Light, Built-in Audible &Out Speakers - Android 8.1, Support OTG,2GB+64GB
A professional PDF reader: Support multiple mainstream formats in the market, Six major optimizations for PDF, Rearrangement and layout,16-level Black&white contrast, Support PDF handwritten annotations, Read and remember at the same time to make a deeper impression.Support Blackening rearrangement, De-watermarking, good for deep learning enthusiasts
eBook eReader 2022
The eInk are microcapsules in a liquid medium inserted in a film layer. The microcapsules contain positively charged white particles and negatively charged black particles. Microcapsules, which are approximately 70 microns wide (a human hair). In 1997: eInk Corporation developed a technology that would allow digital screens to reflect light like normal paper without the need for backlighting.
The eReader Rocket was the first commercial electronic reading device using this technology. But later this technology was used by several other manufacturers to create new eReader devices. Among these manufacturers, there is the popular Amazon Kindle, which was launched in 2007 and became the best-selling eReader in the world. (More)
Thin, lightweight design, Approximately 8.5 oz. (240 grams -dpt-cp1)
10.3” (diagonal) high contrast display; 1404 x 1872 dots
Low-glare display for comfortable, long term reading
Paper-like texture for precise writing.Computer-based Charging - Approx. 5.5 hours. Battery Life with Wi-Fi On - Approx. 1 week. Battery Life with Wi-Fi Off - Approx. 3 weeks. AC Adaptor based Charging - Approx. 3.5 hours
Digital paper application (PC/Mac) to transfer documents and notes.Wi-fi: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac MIMO
Ensure the device is fully charged. Press the reset button at the top of the device.
Included Components: Digital Paper, Quick Start Guide, Stylus, Stylus Tips, Tip Puller, Usb Cable (1.5M), Warranty Cards
SONY DPT RP1 Digital Paper - eInk
Electronic ink is a particular type of screen
- World's thinnest, lightest letter-size tablet device: as thin as 30 sheets of paper; Wireless Security: WPA2-PSK (AES), 802.1x EAP (TLS/PEAP)
- Projected capacitive touchscreen allows for “pencil or pen style” writing and erasing with provided stylus.
- Easy drag & drop transfer of documents via USB or wireless (Wi-Fi or Bluetooth) with Digital Paper app installed on your PC or Mac.
- High contrast and no glare, so text can be read clearly even in bright sunlight. Battery Life with Wi-Fi On Up to 1 week.Frequency Band 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz Bluetooth: Bluetooth specification Ver4.2
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to three weeks use on a single charge. 16GB internal memory provides storage for approximately 10,000 PDF files.
Many companies that offer electronic reading devices and publish electronic books. Others offer applications that can be used on a variety of devices, including mobile phones, tablets and computers. Amazon offers its Kindle application, which can convert any compatible device into a Kindle electronic reader and provides readers with access to the Kindle store from Amazon onLine. iPads and iPhones can also access the Apple iBooks application, which allows readers to buy books directly from the Apple digital store. (More History of eReaders - i Reader)
MobiScribe 6'8 E-Ink Tablet Bundle - 6.8 Digital Notepad, Anti Glare Screen, Touch Screen Display, Adjustable Built in Warm/Cold Light, Low Power Consumption, WiFi, Android
Paper Tablet - 10.3" Digital Notepad
- The screen is a capacitive touch-control menu and a WACOM screen (with 4096 degrees of pressure sensitivity). Allows for precise stylus control.
- Anti-glare screen is viewable from all angles.
- Adjustable front light with WARM and COOL settings.
- One full charge on this long-lasting battery runs the MobiScribe for a WHOLE one WEEK.
- This technology combined can determine where you place your palm while you write to ensure no unintended marks during writing or drawing.
- Comes loaded with creative document templates (lined, music, graph, dot, and more!). Mobiscribe Box: Includes MobiScribe, Stylus, Cover, 3x Stylus Tips and Tweezer, USB cable. Quick Start Guide with Warranty - Book Reader 2022
Electronic books take up very little space, they allow you to store a large number of books: Many devices allow you to expand the internal memory, having a complete library available in a single device. Depending on each model, the devices can read some formats within the wide variety available: epub, txt, pdf, mobi, fb2, html, .doc, rtf, Kindle, etc. (More)
Stylus Digital Pen
Black Aluminium Digital Pen with Transparent Grip and Black Metal Clip - Interchangeable Contact Tips - LAMY AL-Star EMR - i Reader 2022
The size of the screen eReaders was initially that of a paperback, between 5 and 6 inches. Now they can be found in various sizes, the trend being that they increase in size like the BOOX Note Pro with a 10.3-inch screen
The screens have gone from a gray scale, the first ereaders have gone from 4 tones, to the 16 tones that current readers have. They have also increased the clarity of the screen background, achieving a much purer white background. There are also color screen ePapers such as
In the field of resolution, 800 X 600 pixels have been exceeded, reaching the high HD resolution of 1440 X 1080 pixels or 300 ppi that various devices on the market have. So we get to the BOOX Note Air that has a resolution of 1872 x 1404 (More History of eReader & eBook )
Best eReader 2022: NOOK GlowLight 3
Barnes & Noble eBook eReader - 6" Model - New - 8GB
- Display 6", E Ink Carta Plus, 16 shades of grey, contrast ratio 14:1, 1072 × 1448 pixels, capacitive Multi-touch screen and the SNOW Field function
- Lighting MOON Light+, Processor 4-core, 1.2 GHz, RAM 1 GMB, Internal memory 8 GB
- Operating system Android 4.4 Expansion slot for micro SD/microSDHC cards supporting memory cards up to 32 GB, USB interfacemicroUSB, Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Supported file Text: TXT, HTML, RTF, FB2, FB2.zip, MOBI, CHM, PDB, DOC, DOCX, PRC, EPUB Graphic: JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP Others: PDF, DjVu - Reader i 2022
Barnes & Noble NOOK GlowLight Plus Best e Reader 2022
Likebook Alita E-Reader, 10.3” eLink - New! -
Mobius Flexible HD Screen, Dual Touch, Hand Writing, Built-in Cold/Warm Light, Built-in Audible, Android 6.0, Octa Core Processor, 4GB+32GB
Professional PDF reader : Support multiple mainstream formats in market, Excellent PDF reading experience , 16-level Black&white contrast, Support PDF handwritten annotations, Read and remember at the same time to make a deeper impression, Support Blackening rearrangement , De-watermarking
End History of eReaders & eBooks
Some models have incorporated LED side lighting that allows reading in low light conditions. There are also backlit with yellow light to avoid visual fatigue
The devices remember on which page of the book you left the reading for the last time, in addition many models include functions such as, mark specific passages, add notes, access to dictionary or encyclopedic access. The new devices allow Internet connection, both to download new electronic books and to make inquiries.
BOOX Max3 13.3 eReader 2022
ePaper Android 9.0
Fingerprint Recognition, 5GHz WiFi, OTG Capacity
Best eReader 2022
- Enable Google Play
- Powerful CPU: Octa-core 2.0GHz Processor offers high speed and top-rated performance with energy-efficient computing.
- OTG Capacity: Mass extended storage supports SD cards, even physical keyboards and mice. Plug and Play
- Tablet Screen Size: Retain 13.3" high-resolution flexible E Ink display, a perfect fit for PDF document reading
- Reader i 2022
ONYX BOOX Darwin 7 eReader 2022
- 6", E Ink Carta Plus, 16 shades of grey, contrast ratio 14:1, 1072 × 1448 pixels, capacitive Multi-touch screen and the SNOW Field function
Supported file formats: TXT, HTML, RTF, FB2, FB2.zip, DOC, DOCX, PRC, MOBI, CHM, PDB, DOC, EPUB, JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, PDF, DjVu, MP3, WAV, CBR, CBZ
Processor: 4-core, 1.2 GHz, RAM: 1GB, Internal memory 8GB
Size: 6.7 x 4.6 x 0.34 in, Weight: 6.42 oz
Operating system Android 4.4, BatteryLi-Pol, 3000 mAh, High quality cover case included - I reader
High resolution screen : The Kindle Paperwhite has a high-resolution 300 dpi display that offers crisp text with print quality. Exclusive reading source that has been designed to be read on digital displays. No reflections even in broad daylight. Unlike tablet and smartphone screens, which reflect light, the Kindle Paperwhite reads like paper.
- Sony Web
- Kobo Web
- More travel gadgets for travellers
- Review: Kindle PaperWhite Better Than a Tablet
download adobe ereader
end post eReaders 2022
- TSA Rules 2022
- History of Tourism in Middle ages
- How Many people...?
- CDC Coronavirus Info
- Travel gadgets 2022
- Luggage 2022
- History of Tourism
- Thomas Cook & Son History
- Digital Paper 2022
- Amazon 2022 Top Products