List of best Cities for Digital Nomads
Traveling the world without quitting your job.
They are people who make the world their office. Dream of a whole generation. Work remotely while touring beaches, mountains and distant cities with just one notebook.
But which cities are more and less friendly for this community of digital nomads?
The Nomadlist website prepares this list with the help of its members. There are more than one hundred cities registered but here we only present the first eight
The ranking of the first eight was prepared on August 2, 2019 but changes every day. This is by uploading the data of the members that are done daily
Canggu – Bali
- The concept of the digital nomad is already widespread. Due to technological advances, it is estimated that by 2025 there will be one billion people in the world who could be global digital workers.
Budapest – Hungary
- What category of work do they do? They are mostly programmers, designers and web developers. But also, experts in marketing and digital content.
Bangkok – Thailand
- Professionals from various fields who have a good Internet connection to get the financial support to finance their traveling adventures. The ideal travel gadgets for digital nomads can be obtained here
Berlin – Germany
- What does Nomadlist measure? . Well, measure the cost of living in that city. The degree of fun. The type and speed of the internet connection. And not least the degree of local citizen security
Prague – Czechia
- In addition, community members have other scores to qualify the city where they are. LGBT friendly. Racial tolerance Free WIFI in city. Hospitals Freedom of spech and Female Friendly among others
Warsaw – Poland
- The cost of living analysis is also excellent with many interesting details
Buenos Aires – Argentina
- It also has a chat room for communication between members who are in the same city
Lisbon – Portugal
- In short, a website that provides excellent services to the community of Digital Nomads & Remote workers
Source: Nomadlist Site
Maybe you’re interested too