Florida Renaissance Festival in 2019
The Renaissance : was a fascinating period in history when Europe made the transition from the Middle Ages to the modern era. The transformation was marked by art, clothing and cuisine.
This season is recreated every year at Quiet Waters Park in Deerfield Beach – Florida USA. The Florida Renaissance Festival 2019 is nothing less than the 27th anniversary of this event.
Days and Dates. Hours – Prices
Saturdays and Sundays, February 9-10, 16-17 and 23-24, and March 2-3, 9-10, 16-17, and 23-24, 2019. Monday is added as school day, February 11. The school day is open only to schools that have previously registered. Each weekend has a specific theme.
Hours: 10 a.m. Until the sunset.
Prices: Daily admission for the festival is $ 25 for children over 12 and $ 12 for ages 6 to 11 at the box office. Rates for groups and seasonal passes are also available. Children of years or less have free access
The regular rate for the park weekends / vacations gate ($ 1.50 / person, 5 years or less, free) will come into effect. Tickets purchased online will incur additional convenience fees. Rates for groups and seasonal passes are also available.
VIP Parking: One day parking ahead; Available in order of arrival. Rate: $ 20 for each vehicle.
These are the biggest Attractions:
– Artisan Marketplace – including glass blowing, hammered pewter, wooden toys, ceramics, clothing
– Performers – including sword fighters, minstrels, wizards, fighting knights on horseback, falconers
– Hearty food – including turkey legs, Scottish eggs, love knots (pretzels), queen buns, beer mugs and cider
– Gambling – including archery, Strength Test, Jacob’s Ladder
– Walks – including the Carouselle, the Boar, the Flying Swan, the Hurlinator, the Quintain, the Dragon’s Labyrinth, the Children’s Kingdom, the Gaming Glen
Phone number: 954-776-1642
Official Website: Ren-Fest.com
Quiet Waters Park
401 S. Powerline Rd., Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
Image: : Ren-Fest.com
- Luggage & Suitcases 2019- 2020
- Travel Accessories & Gadgets
- Carcassonne Medieval City – France
- New York High Line Park
- Best Travel Blogs for Travelers