- 2568 BroadwayNew York, NY 10025
- 1270 Lexington AvenueNew York, NY 10028
- 888 10th AvenueNew York, NY 10019
- 977 8th AvenueNew York, NY 10019
- 591 Lexington AvenueSuite 12New York, NY 10022
- 303 Park Ave. SouthNew York, NY 10010
- 6 West 32nd StreetNew York, NY 10001
- 371 7th AvenueNew York, NY 10001
- 990 6th AvenueNew York, NY 10018
- 567 7th AvenueNew York, NY 10018
- 1450 BroadwayNew York, NY 10018
- 700 6th AvenueNew York, NY 10010
How many Paris Baguette locations are there in the US?
How many locations does Paris Baguette have?
What is Paris Baguette?
Paris Baguette is a global bakery chain owned by the SPC Group. In 1986, it was established as a subsidiary of Shani Co., Ltd., and opened the first ‘Paris Baguette’ in Gwanghwamun, Seoul, and the first high-end bakery ‘Paris Croissant’ in Itaewon the following year, and the corporate name changed to the same as the brand name.
In 1988, the franchise brand, Paris Baguette grew into the No. 1 bakery in Korea in 2004, branching out to local subsidiaries in the United States, Vietnam, Singapore, etc. By establishing Paris Baguette it has become a global company.
In 1988, Paris Croissant launched Paris Baguette, a popular bakery café franchise brand. As of 2018, the chain had over 3,316 retail stores in South Korea and 200 stores in the United States.Paris Baguette also launched almost 185 retail stores in China, Vietnam, Singapore and France. It has 41 stores in New York and 12 stores in Manhattan.