Las Vegas – Nevada
Las Vegas 2022: Traveling Europe Without Leaving the United States. That’s possible?. Sure, of course. You just have to go to Las Vegas, in the Mojave desert in Nevada. Las Vegas is a tourist city famous for its exciting activity 24 hours a day. Never Close. Never sleeps. Open casinos and shows at all times.
It is a city devoted to entertainment and tourism. Currently, 650,000 people live in Las Vegas (2018) and receive almost 40 million visitors a year.
In 1931, with the legalization of the game, Las Vegas begins its rise as a city. In 1941, the very luxurious hotels of the world began to be built, which also incorporated gaming casinos. The first of these was the Flamingo, built under the supervision of gangster Bugsy Siegel.
In the decade of the 60s, the city has another impulse due to the overthrow of Batista in Cuba by the revolutionary Castro. . The American businessmen abandoned their business in Havana and moved to Las Vegas. Frank Sinatra and other artists settled in Las Vegas and offered shows on a continuous basis.
Particularities :Las Vegas has the highest suicide rate in the United States, although most are committed by visitors. It also has the largest divorce rate in the entire country. Unlike other cities in the United States, gambling and betting are legal in Las Vegas, bars can open and serve alcohol 24 hours a day
- It is a city with many facilities to create businesses, marriage or divorce. And there are many weddings on the day, more than 300. And in a few minutes.
- The casinos of Las Vegas are so prepared that a hospital to take care of infarction in their gaming halls
- The average daily hours of play of a visitor is four hours a day
- Las Vegas is the brightest point on Earth seen from space
- More than 145,000 rooms are available to stay.
All entertainment activity can be found on the main avenue, called the strip. It is a boulevard where many luxury hotels are. Among them there are three that are thematic referring to cities and European history. Are these:
The theme of the hotel is the Roman Empire. It is very well located in the center of the Strip, and exudes luxury and opulence even in the smallest details. It has more than 4000 rooms distributed in six towers. It also has 6 swimming pools, jacuzzis and a theater with capacity for 3,000 people.
It has a replica of the Fontana di Trevi, the true fountain is in the city of Rome
Venice City: Staying at the Hotel Venetian is a unique experience. If you have already been to Venice you will be surprised to find places like the Grand Canal, the Rialto Bridge, the Campanile and the Saint Mark Square. Gondola rides are offered on the canal while the gondolier sings a serenade, as if he were in Venice
In the areas of the Grand Canal and San Marcos are most of the shops and restaurants of the hotel. This part of the hotel has an artificial roof that simulates being on a sunny day at noon for 24 hours a day. Consult National Weather Service
City of Paris France: The Paris Hotel is one of the best-themed hotels in Las Vegas. On the outside you can see the most iconic monuments of Paris. The Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe. there is a replica of the Place de la Concorde and the facade is inspired by the Louvre Museum and the Opera Garnier.
To walk through the interior of the hotel is to stroll with the same romantic atmosphere as in the streets of Paris. Bakeries, restaurants, patisseries and shops. The hotel has 2,916 rooms, a swimming pool (located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower) and two Jacuzzis. During the winter the pool is heated. Also of course it has a Casino
There is a replica of the Eiffel Tower, which measures 540 feet (165 m) in height and, in addition to being the icon of the hotel also offers two attractions.
- Lookout: As in the original Paris.
- Panoramic Restaurant: Located on the 11th floor of the tower is one of the best restaurants in Las Vegas. From there you can also enjoy the Bellagio fountains.
Other Hotels to Enjoy Las Vegas 2022
The Bellagio is a luxury hotel and casino Inspired by resorts in the town of Bellaggio, Lake Como in Italy. Bellagio is an elegant hotel and has an artificial lake of about 8 acres (3.2 km²), in which it contains a few springs of dancing waters, synchronized with music.
Bellagio is the place where the “O” production of Cirque du Soleil is presented permanently.
He is one of the most luxurious hotel complexes in the city. Its construction was completed in 2005 and cost 2,700 million dollars. It offers 2,716 rooms that have an average of 640 square feet (59 m²) spread over the 50 floors that make up the building. It also has special rooms called the villas that are another type of rooms with 7,000 square feet (650 m²) It has for entertainment
- A 111,000-square-foot (10,200 m²) casino
- Four Nightclubs: Tryst, XS, Surrender and Encore Beach Club
- 14 restaurants
- Wynn Esplanade Shoppes: more than 20 stores and boutiques. Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Dior, Cartier. Jo Malone among others
- Chapel for Weddings!!
Holidays, Rest, Wedding or Business. Any reason to enjoy the attractions and luxurious hotels of Las Vegas: Traveling Europe Without Leaving the United States
National Parks to Visit from Las Vegas 2022
Near Las Vegas you can explore some of the national parks of the southwestern United States. There are several great destinations within driving distance of the Las Vegas Strip. See List National Parks in USA
One of the attractions of Las Vegas are the Weddings. Every year more than 120,000 weddings are celebrated in Las Vegas, being the second place in the world with more marriages.
Traditional weddings are performed, as well as themed or eccentric weddings. I could marry you Elvis Presley, marry in a helicopter or sail through Lake Mead. Or perhaps a mafia wedding, where the minister is the godfather
Where to marry?
In addition to the hundreds of chapels around the city, all the large hotels have several chapels to celebrate weddings. Most of the chapels offer traditional weddings (religious or civil) and themes.
How much does it cost to get married in Las Vegas 2022?
Although in Las Vegas it is possible to get married for less than $ 150, it is normal to pay around $ 300 for a traditional wedding, which includes the use of the chapel, the witness, the flowers, the photographer and the hotel pick-up in a limousine. . If you want a thematic wedding where you get married and sing Elvis or go by helicopter to get married in Valley of Fire, the cost is higher
It is necessary that both parties are over 18 years old. Minors require the presence of a parent or legal representative. The price of the marriage license is $ 55. The license office (Clark County Marriage Bureau) is located at 201 Clark Ave and opens from 8 in the morning to 12 at night.
- Language:There are also ceremonies in languages other than English
- Duration: The average duration of weddings in Las Vegas is half an hour. Those who wish may hire more time in the chapel.
- Wedding dress: The most common is to rent it in Las Vegas.
- Witnesses: If nobody accompanies you on the trip, the chapels themselves have their witnesses
- Check here the best travel gadgets to Wedding in Las vegas . Here
- Note: Some of the images were taken from Booking.com. Traveling-cook.com is a sales affiliate of Booking.com and amazon.com
- More Info : Booking.com
- Map of Las Vegas Strip
Maybe you’re interested too
- Luggage & Backpack to Travel Las vegas
- Five museums not to be missed
- Walking Zaanse Schans
- High Line Park in Manhattan
- Great Smoky National Park
- Travel Gadget Blood Pressure